A cable can be utilized to connect your Sharp TV to a laptop, permitting the display on your laptop screen to be transferred to the TV screen. VGA or DVI connectors are accessible on laptops. LCD televisions with super-sharp displays have both VGA and HDMI inputs for hooking up to a laptop. The larger screen of the television will aid work and leisure once the two are connected.
Do you want to connect the laptop to sharp TV wireless and don’t know how to do it? If yes, then you have landed at the right place.
In this article, we will tell you how to connect the laptop to sharp TV wireless.
There are a few conditions that must be done before you may start projecting.
- To successfully project your laptop screen to your TV, your television must have a Sharp TV with Wi-Fi capabilities turned on. Your best laptop for nursing students and sharp TV both need to be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- You need to have Bluetooth empowered on both your sharp TV and laptop.
- Confirm that both your sharp TV and your laptop are Miracast viable. You may check this using the Connect app, which can be found on your Windows 10 laptop under the Start menu.
- Ensure that your television and laptop drivers are up to date.
- Make sure your TV is not an Apple TV — the way you cast on an Apple TV differs from how you cast on other sharp TVs, so these instructions won’t work for you. You can begin casting once you have completed all the prerequisites.
Apart from connecting your smartphone you can even connect your Windows laptop to your sharp TV and stream your content on a larger screen. For this method to work you need to have Windows 10 operating system on your laptop and a smart TV or a smart video recorder that is connected to a TV.
First of all, turn off your laptop and TV. Next, you need to find out if your device your TV is compatible. So click on the bottom left-hand side of the screen and the windows icon. Then click on settings and then go to click on devices. Next, click on connected devices and then click add a device. Now your laptop will be searching for any compatible devices.
Click on the compatible device. Now it will start connecting to your TV. After connecting we need to go back to settings. So just click on the arrow at the top and then click back again. Next, go to the system and then click on display. We just need to click on Connect to a wireless display and then on the top right, you will be searching for any wireless displays.
Click on the ID of your TV. It will now start trying to connect to your TV. Now you can see that the TV has gone to a black screen and it is now paired with your laptop. Sometimes this may take two or three attempts where you would have to click on the top to disconnect the laptop and then click on the ID to reconnect. If you get a black screen for a few minutes, then disconnect and reconnect two or three times.
It will fix the issue and in this case, anything on your laptop will come up on the TV. So you can go and surf the internet. Use any browser. Watch any movie or use Skype or anything that you do on your laptop will be shown on the TV. If you want to exit from and get back to your TV click on connect to a wireless display and then disconnect or you could alternately just use your remote control and click on the exit button if you have got one. Next click on disconnect and now the TV is back to normal.